- English and Spanish speaking staff
- Diagnosis and treatment of general pediatric illnesses from birth to eighteen years of age
- Same day appointments for sick visits
- Walk-ins are accepted
- Preventive care
- Texas Health Steps
- Well-child check ups
- Baby shots
- Sports and camp physicals
- School physicals
- Flu shots
- Vision screening
- Hearing screening
- Anemia testing
- Lead testing
- Rapid strep testing
- Flu testing
- Nebulization treatment for patients with asthma
- Pulmonary function tests
- After hours clinic services:- Mondays to Fridays from 5:00pm to 7:00pmat: 315 N. San Saba, Suite 1075, 78207. Telephone # (210) 223-3543
at: 17323 IH 35, 78154. Telephone# (210) 646-8833
- - Week nights from 6:00pm to 10:00pmat: Medical Center Southwest, 7333 Barlite Boulevard, Suite 380, San Antonio, Texas 78224. Telephone # (210) 924 7645at: 9793 Culebra Road, Suite 105, San Antonio, Texas 78251. Telephone # (210) 681 6439- Saturdays from 08:00am to 1:00pm
at: 315 N. San Saba, Suite 1075, 78207. Telephone # (210) 223-3543.
at: 17323 IH 35, 78154. Telephone # (210) 646-8833.
at: Sorrento Plaza, 9793 Culebra Road, Suite 105, San Antonio, Texas 78251. Telephone # (210) 681 6439
- After hours answering service: (210) 223-3543. An operator may answer administrative questions. For medical questions a triage nurse will be available. For further questions a physician assistant, a pediatric nurse practitioner or a physician will be contacted for advice.
- Newborn hospital visits at these hospitals: St. Luke’s Hospital, Methodist Hospital, North Central Baptist Hospital, North East Baptist Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital, Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, Santa Rosa Westover Hills Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital.